Unanswered: unable to access btrieve db after upgrading to PSQL 9.50

Hy all

I successfully accessed tha data of a btrieve format database via the following ODBC DSN-less connection using Pervasive.SQL 2000 Workstation engine and VB6.
    Dim adoConn As New ADODB.Connection
    Dim rst As New ADODB.Recordset

With adoConn
    .Provider = "MSDASQL"
    .ConnectionString = "driver={Pervasive ODBC Client Interface};ServerName=;ServerDSN=;dbq="N:\database \man10";
    End With

rst.Open "select * from " & Chr$(34) & "deviation surveys" & Chr$(34) & " order by .....

After ugrading the station where my applications run from Pervasive.SQL 2000 Workstation engine to Pervasive.SQL 9.50 Workstation engine
    I realised that the applications were no longer able to access tha database,
    having the following error:

[Pervasive][ODBC Client Interface][LNA][Pervasive][ODBC Engine Interface][Data record manager]No such table or object

I can create and access the database through Pervasive Control Center and if i use the engine DSN created with PCC into the vb6 connection string it works perfectly (..dbq=DSNName.

Can anyone suggest where and how i can fix the connection string to let it work perfectly.

Thanks in advance

Arizona, USA
    Try it with

rst.Open "select * from [deviation surveys] order by ..."
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert