Unanswered: How to? - MS ACCESSS Form to use SplitContainer or Splitter

Hello all,
    I have created MS ACECSS (2007) forms that are using "TreeView" control on the left and a connected form on the right. But there is a problem. the border between them is fixed...
    I want to implement a SplitContainer or Splitter that will have a Treeview on the left side and the associated form on the right side and i can move the border between them.
    I have seen many examples on the web for VB but could not understand how to implement it with MS ACECSS VBA. I was looking for the relevant OCX in windows.form for example. I was looking for the an ObjectX "Splitter" control in MS ACCES VBA, but none found.
    Here are some references that i came accross:
    SplitContainer Class (System.Windows.Forms)
    A Splitter WIndow Control For VB - CodeGuru
    Hope that someone can help me.
    Thanks,
    JD2005

Not 100% sure about MS Access 2007 but in previous versions there is no such control.

C

Hello C,

You are right. there is no such control under MS ACCESS. But just like "TreeView" control which is "borrowed" from Comctl32.ocx and Mscomctl.ocx , I was looking for someone to help "borrow" the SplitContainer object (from a .NET OCX I believe).

Anybody that can help?

Thanks,

JD2005

Provided Answers: 14
    I'm not sure you can use a native managed object (from .NET) into Access. You would have to make it usable into a COM environment first (a Windows control in .NET does not natively expose an interface to the COM world).

It would be easier to build an OCX from the code provided in the second example (Splitter Window control for VB) using VB6.
    Have a nice day!

Here's an all VBA solution that provides a splitter.