Question Need Help About Database Simple Project Urgently

Dear friends I am new to databases I just started taking the database course couple of months ago and I am having a bit difficulties overcoming some easy-looking but hard-to-me problems, I guess this are part of DB introducion

Briefly...there is a Database to be created about an Airport and it contains some data...I already did this on MS Excel (just for having a little bit more simple view and access on the whole story)...now there are some Queries assigned to me that have to be solved with RELATIONAL ALGEBRA, this is where I am stuck on stupid and not moving at all
    Last edited by siemprepeligroso; 04-25-10 at 12:13.

Dear friend

Are you going to show us what you've attempted so far or are you just going to leave us with your coursework and expect us to do it for you?

Why is it needed so urgently?

And to speed things along you should also show us what you have attempted so far to answer each question.

Hope you can help me, please if you notice some errors in the file inform me and suggest me for improvement (I'm sure you will find since I am a newbie as I said before)

no hope at all

Quote Originally Posted by siemprepeligroso View Post
    no hope at all
    You seem to have a good understanding of where you stand. I suggest in future you start the work well in advance of when it's to be handed in. I'd also work together with other students on your course and try and learn from them how to approach these problems. If the work is simply too hard for you then it might be worth considering whether University is for you.

ok what can we do now the job with the project will result being a disaster but not a disappointment, it doesn't mean that I can not improve...tell me now where can I find some good educational materials about Relational Algebra and Databases.

The top thread in this subforum links to a whole bunch of resources. If you get stuck on any area then please feel free to ask here and we'll be happy to help but we don't do your homework for you.

I'll confess now that it is some years since I did relational algebra and as such I am unlikely to be able to help.
    I do know that what you posted is nothing I ever learned....