Unanswered: Table import errors

Hi,

I have a table called client.

This table contains some records.

I have dual server concept in which one database contains transactional data and the other contains master data.

So i need to move records from transactional to master on a daily basis.

for that, i am using export and import options in control centre.

i am running a query on the table and exporting the result data to a file.

and then importing this file into the corresponding table in master database.

Both the table schema and database versions are same.

Db2 version is 9.

But i am getting some errors while importing the exported data in the master databse.

Due to these errors, some records are getting rejected to insert into master database.

Below given is the import log content:

SQL3120W The field value in row "1" and column "5" cannot be converted to an
    INTEGER value, but the target column is not nullable. The row was not loaded.

SQL3120W The field value in row "2" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

SQL3120W The field value in row "3" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

SQL3120W The field value in row "4" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

SQL3120W The field value in row "5" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

SQL3120W The field value in row "6" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

SQL3120W The field value in row "7" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

SQL3120W The field value in row "8" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

SQL3120W The field value in row "9" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

SQL3120W The field value in row "10" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

SQL3120W The field value in row "11" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

SQL3120W The field value in row "12" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

SQL3120W The field value in row "13" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

SQL3120W The field value in row "14" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

SQL3120W The field value in row "15" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

SQL3120W The field value in row "16" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

SQL3120W The field value in row "17" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

SQL3120W The field value in row "18" and column "5" cannot be converted to an

can any one help me?

Please review again DDLs of both(source and target) tables and export/impot commands.

Hi Urskvanil,

The answer for ur problem is very simple. You've wrongly inserted the value for a not nullable column with the alphabets instead of the numeric data. Plz check the data in the csv file for the column 5, it should be like a numeric value. If not, try to upload it with the numeric value...If u do that, it'll definitely work.

By
    KK