Unanswered: Where can I find a database expert who is particularly good with FileMaker Pro?

I need a database expert to build a database for a client. The client uses FileMaker Pro.

Go to the FileMaker web site (Database Software | FileMaker), click on the Support button and pull down to Consultants. They will show all the consultants by geographic area and their certifications. If you're in the Dallas, Texas area, I can help you.

You can also take a look at fmforums.com. There are bunch of old guys who are doing Filemaker for decades.

UK FileMaker Developers

If you are in the UK, we have been developing in FileMaker since 1992, nearly 20 years.

We have integrated many FileMaker systems from warehouse and inventory management, to wireless devices communicating with FileMaker for field service engineers out on the road, allowing invoicing within 10 minutes of a job being completed.

We have a generic application, to cover all the fundamental Business Management. It is set at a low price point to enable the customer to have bespoke modifications, if required, so that their new application does not break the bank:

BusinessMan CRM Software - FileMaker PRO Database design and bespoke software applications for Mac & Windows

Please let me know if you are still looking for a FileMaker development team.

Have a great day,

Jamie Thompson.

Computech IT Services Ltd
    Computech IT Services - Database design and bespoke software applications