Unanswered: Updating multiple database

Dear All,
    I have a C# application using mysql and .net connector. My problem now is that I want to update distributed database but the .net connector does not have support for this. Any work or other method to achieve this? Thank you.

Hi, are you talking about MySQL cluster databases?
    Ronan Cashell
    Certified Oracle DBA/Certified MySQL Expert (DBA & Cluster DBA)
    http://www.it-iss.com
    Follow me on Twitter

Dear Iss,
    No my I have two db one is local and the other is on the remote location? Thank you.

Are the two databases keeping copies of the same data? If this is the case have you tried looking at replication which allows data to be automatically distributed between databases on different servers.
    Ronan Cashell
    Follow me on Twitter

Dear Iss,
    Ok is like this I a number of clients. All of them have a copy of db on the server. On top of that I have one is called the centralDB which will maintain certain like registration of a new product, receiving of product from supplier etc. So yes the client have an exact copy in the server. So each time I do any update I have will update the centralDb only certain table but the copy is the exactly what I do in the client side. Thank you.

That is correct, replication takes the transactions processed against the primary table and distributes these changes to the other tables on the various servers.
    Ronan Cashell
    Follow me on Twitter

Dear Iss,
    The problem I can work the replication for the copy of my local db on the central server. But how about the central db which is not similar to my local db where I need to update and insert certain tables also? Thank you.

Replication is one way i.e. from a primary to a slave database. I have used replication on Sybase and I know that it is possible to have multiple replication from primary (in this case your local databases) to the slave (central database). This way your central database will contain a copy from all of your primary databases.

Without knowing what you are attempting to do it is difficult for me to better understand what you are trying to achieve and how best structure your databases to get the solution that will work for you. Can you provide more information as to the type of information etc. For instance, standard replication is based on asynchronous transfer of information. For synchronous transfers you will need MySQL cluster.
    Ronan Cashell
    Follow me on Twitter

Dear Iss,
    Ok my problem is like this. First I have a local db and copy of this local db on the central server. Then I have a central db. Here some of the tables will be insert accordingly from the local db and also some of the table columns will be update only. I am doing an inventory system. So one the of the table which will be update on the central db will be one which keep the total stock of all the stores. Thank you.