Unanswered: Help..with query and report

I am creating a database that allows to search for multiple criterias and run a report according to it. My problem is that when I run my form to Select criteria it ignores the second entry, so if the first entry for each criteria is correct it runs the report even thought the second criteria is not meet. I attached the database..please help

SELECT (Tbl_Employee.Employee_Name), Tbl_Employee.Department, TblEmp_Domain_Knowledge.[Domain Knowledge], TblEmp_System_Knowledge.Emp_System_Knowledge, TblTaskForceEmployees.TblTforceEmp_TforceName, Tbl_Employee.Employee_ID, Tbl_Employee.Location
    FROM Tbl_Employee, TblEmp_Domain_Knowledge, TblEmp_System_Knowledge, TblTaskForceEmployees
    WHERE (Tbl_Employee.Employee_ID=TblEmp_Domain_Knowledge. Emp_ID and Tbl_Employee.Employee_ID=TblEmp_System_Knowledge.E mp_ID and Tbl_Employee.Employee_ID=TblTaskForceEmployees.Tbl TforceEmp_ID and Tbl_Employee.Department=Forms!FrmSelectCriteria.Tx tDepartment )

And

((TblEmp_Domain_Knowledge.[Domain Knowledge]=Forms!FrmSelectCriteria!TxtDomain1 And TblEmp_Domain_Knowledge.[Domain Knowledge]=Forms!FrmSelectCriteria!TxtDomain2 And TblEmp_Domain_Knowledge.[Domain Knowledge]=Forms!FrmSelectCriteria!TxtDomain3 And TblEmp_Domain_Knowledge.[Domain Knowledge]=Forms!FrmSelectCriteria!TxtDomain4) Or (TblEmp_Domain_Knowledge.[Domain Knowledge]=Forms!FrmSelectCriteria!TxtDomain1 And TblEmp_Domain_Knowledge.[Domain Knowledge]=Forms!FrmSelectCriteria!TxtDomain2 And TblEmp_Domain_Knowledge.[Domain Knowledge]=Forms!FrmSelectCriteria!TxtDomain3) Or (TblEmp_Domain_Knowledge.[Domain Knowledge]=Forms!FrmSelectCriteria!TxtDomain1 And TblEmp_Domain_Knowledge.[Domain Knowledge]=Forms!FrmSelectCriteria!TxtDomain2) Or (TblEmp_Domain_Knowledge.[Domain Knowledge]=Forms!FrmSelectCriteria!TxtDomain1))

This only reads the first text box in the form.
    Last edited by Mrodriguez1; 04-25-10 at 16:09.