Unanswered: Switchboard issues

Hi Everyone I have a problem and it only happens to one of my users. I created a switchboard (Database is an ADP) so the users could access the data entry forms. What happens is they open the database from a short cut on their desktop, they log in using user name and password then they start their data entry. the problem is that one user in particular opens the database and doesnt always get the Switchboard. and I dont understand that. She is only one having this problem. and in the Access options I have it so that the Navigation window wont display, but when she opens it, it does but the switchboard doesnt. Has anyone had this problem?? what should Ido

Thank you

On your PC, go into the Visual Basic editor. Click on Tools, References. Make a note of your settings.
    On the problem PC check these settings. If the settings are different, it could be the solution to your problem.
    Good luck.

Well I did that and the referrences are exactly the same

If you can duplicate the problem from the other person's workstation, then you could try to analyze what the code is doing from there. Make sure that there are not two different versions of the database involved.
    Jerry