Unanswered: Report Grouping Problem

I have a report in access based on a query that pulls training history based on location entered by the user. The report displays emp name, emp id and then lists trainings they have taken. My problem is that when the report displays, the first few pages are as they should be - new page for each person - but as it goes on the page separations go away leaving me with Joe's list of training then the next person's training listed on the same page with no name or emp id.

I have the sorting and grouping set by emp id and the report Grp Keep Together property set to Per Page but I am obviously missing something or some other setting elsewhere.

Any ideas?

Attached is an example of what I'm talking about.
    Attached Files Attached Files

In the sorting/grouping popup box, select Yes to the show a group footer item (so you'd then probably see an emp id footer section). Then in the (emp id) group footer section on the report itself, right-click (or double-click) and when looking at the properties of this section, change the Force New Page property to After Section (then shrink this section so there's no spacing in it)

Note also the other properties you can change in the grouping footer section.
    Last edited by pkstormy; 04-28-10 at 21:48.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

I knew I was missing something! Thanks pkstormy! It was the Force New Page property.