My post from yesterday has been changed as of this morning. We are no longer requiring PeopleSoft experience and are willing to train SQL-skilled candidates on PeopleSoft. This is a chance to grow your skills with a strong company in Atlanta.

Atlanta: SQL Server Administrator/DBA

This is a full-time opportunity for permanent employment. We are seeking candidates that are eligible to work in the United States as permanent employees. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.

The purpose of this position is to support system administration and database related tasks for PeopleSoft HCM and Financials, Microsoft BI and other systems using Microsoft SQL Server platform by performing the following duties.

No prior experience with PeopleSoft is neccesary, we are only looking for very strong SQL Server experience now.

Qualifications Include:

Knowledge in multiple areas of database development, including relational and dimensional schema design, SQL Server stored procedure design and development, and SQL Server Analysis Services and Integration Services design and development

Working knowledge in multiple areas of database administration design performance/tuning.

If interested, please email me at and I'll send you the full job description. Please reference dBforums in your email. Thank you!