Unanswered: Mysql Master-Master replication issue

Dear All,

Hopefully you are doing fine. I have setup master master replication and sometimes replication fails with the following error (ErrNo 1032). Is there any automation to ignore these errors and replication to continue without human interaction? Please let me know if there are some replication monitor software which will alert DBAs in case of any issue with the replication.

Last_SQL_Errno: 1032
    Last_SQL_Error: Could not execute Update_rows event on table TestDB.TblCustomers; Can't find record in 'TblCustomers', Error_code: 1032; handler error HA_ERR_KEY_NOT_FOUND; the event's master log mysql-bin.000001, end_log_pos 106636358

Also Can you please let me know what is the difference in terms of feature (like replication) if I use community version like "MySQL-server-community-5.1.37-0.rhel5.i386.rpm" or I use Enterprise (Paid) version of MySQL.

I've never done it, but i think you can use the slave-skip-errors=... if you don't care about it

Similar problem here

Hi there,

Similar problem here more less with mysql 5.5 over ubuntu in a master-master scenario.
    Any idea how to fix it? any clues?