Unanswered: Bring MSAccess itself to the forefront

I'm having a little difficulty finding the right command to bring an MSAccess application to the forefront (not a specific form but the entire application).

The problem is that I use the docmd.sendobject which (silently) sends an email via Groupwise. After it automatically (silently) sends the email, Groupwise then becomes the active screen.

I've tried several different commands (like the following):

DoCmd.SendObject .... (the email is automatically sent and Groupwise then becomes the forefront)
    me.Application.setfocus
    or
    Forms!MainMenu.setfocus

etc...etc..(I've tried a variety of different kinds of commands)

This may not be possibly due to Groupwise but I'm wondering if anyone knows of some possible other commands (or API coding) that I could try which would set MSAccess back as the active screen.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Quote Originally Posted by pkstormy View Post
    I'm having a little difficulty finding the right command to bring an MSAccess application to the forefront (not a specific form but the entire application).

The problem is that I use the docmd.sendobject which (silently) sends an email via Groupwise. After it automatically (silently) sends the email, Groupwise then becomes the active screen.

I've tried several different commands (like the following):

DoCmd.SendObject .... (the email is automatically sent and Groupwise then becomes the forefront)
    me.Application.setfocus
    or
    Forms!MainMenu.setfocus

etc...etc..(I've tried a variety of different kinds of commands)

This may not be possibly due to Groupwise but I'm wondering if anyone knows of some possible other commands (or API coding) that I could try which would set MSAccess back as the active screen.
    These may help:

Manipulate Access Window

Detect Application Activate/Deactivate
    Boyd Trimmell aka HiTechCoach HiTechCoach.com (free access stuff)
    Microsoft MVP - Access Expert
    BPM/Accounting Systems/Inventory Control/CRM
    Programming: Nine different ways to do it right, a thousand ways to do it wrong.
    Binary--it's as easy as 1-10-11

HiTechCoach,

Oh yes. I have these snippets where I've used these API calls in other programs in the past. They work nicely. I was hoping someone like you would respond with the following to re-spark my thinking cap on using something like that in the links you supplied (I have way too many coding snippets to search through.)

Thanks!

(Dev Ashish designs nice API calls)
    Last edited by pkstormy; 05-14-10 at 20:42.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Quote Originally Posted by pkstormy View Post
    HiTechCoach,

Oh yes. I have these snippets where I've used these API calls in other programs in the past. They work nicely. I was hoping someone like you would respond with the following to re-spark my thinking cap on using something like that in the links you supplied (I have way too many coding snippets to search through.)

Thanks!

(Dev Ashish designs nice API calls)
    You're welcome!

Good luck with your project.
    Boyd Trimmell aka HiTechCoach HiTechCoach.com (free access stuff)
    Microsoft MVP - Access Expert
    BPM/Accounting Systems/Inventory Control/CRM
    Programming: Nine different ways to do it right, a thousand ways to do it wrong.
    Binary--it's as easy as 1-10-11