Unanswered: IIF Statement in Reporting Services

Hi I thought this was fine then I looked again and theres still an issue.

IIF((Fields!Month.Value) - SUM(Fields!Earned_hours.Value) < 0,(Fields!Month.Value) - SUM(Fields!Earned_hours.Value),"+" & ((Fields!Month.Value) - SUM(Fields!Earned_hours.Value)))

someone was kind enough to help me. I have this on a matrix in reporting services. if The client has a certain amount of hours they have to have for the month, now when they are under those hours then the Due field (example due 145 for the month but only did 45, so -100) its here in this spread sheet) the number next to the clients name is what is required of them the number next to that one is where they are either over or under(- or +). I need a positive sign next to the number if they are over and a next sign next to the number if they are under. Buf for some its not working can anyone help.. This is on Reporting Services

[code]Hi I thought this was fine then I looked again and theres still an issue.

IIF((Fields!Month.Value) - SUM(Fields!Earned_hours.Value) < 0,(Fields!Month.Value) - SUM(Fields!Earned_hours.Value),"+" & ((Fields!Month.Value) - SUM(Fields!Earned_hours.Value)))

Aaron was kind enough to help me. I have this on a matrix in reporting services. The client has a certain amount of hours they have to have for the month, if they are under those hours then they should be in the (example due 145 for the month but only did 45, so -100) its here in this spread sheet) the number next to the clients name is what is required of them the number next to that one is where they are either over or under. I need a plus sign next to the number if they are over and a next sign next to the number if they are under

Code:
    =IIF(SUM(Fields!Earned_hours.Value)-Fields!Month.Value < 0,SUM(Fields!Earned_hours.Value)-Fields!Month.Value,"+" & (SUM(Fields!Earned_hours.Value)-Fields!Month.Value))
    Attached Files Attached Files