Unanswered: db2 prepare: the property connection is not initialized

Hi I installed db2 9.7 server in a Windows 7. As you try to change the settings of connection string always appears the error that the connection has not been initialized there any indication of the installer against a DB2 client machine or need some special settings?

I think you missed something in the connection string, can you copy connection string here, so that easy to understand wt you missed.

This is the connection string in the web server where I use Windows Server 2003 and DB2 client that connects to DB2 server.
    In a laptop I need to have both the web application and also the database. The same connection string gives me the problem that I reported

<add name="Main" connectionString="DSN=POOL;UID=db2admin;PWD=db2adm in"/>
    <add name="Anagrafe" connectionString="DSN=ANAGEN;UID=db2admin;PWD=db2a dmin"/>

Try this:

<add name="Main" connectionString="DSN=POOL;UID=db2admin;PWD=db2adm in;port=port_no;protocol=TCPIP"/>
    <add name="Anagrafe" connectionString="DSN=ANAGEN;UID=db2admin;PWD=db2a dmin;port=port_no;protocol=TCPIP"/>

I tried to change the connection string but does not solve anything. The error that appears is always the same. It 'must install a special version of DB2 server in a client machine with Windows 7?

No one can think of some ideas?

Provided Answers: 2
    Did you create DSN POOL and DSN ANAGEN using ODBC Data Source Administrator in your laptop?

Satya

Si, l'installazione e l'esecuzione del db2 viene fatta con un utente amministrator

Yes, installing and running the db2 is done by a user amministrator

Provided Answers: 2
    Hi,

Test connection for both DSNs (POOL and ANAGEN) in Microsoft ODBC Data Source Administrator first. It is possible that the DSN settings were not set properly.

Satya...