Career Opportunity - MS BI Dev Studio 2008, Developer
This is a permanent position with a Fortune 500 Client to be based in Miami, FL or Atlanta, GA. Kindly note that client is not sponsoring or transferring visas at this time. They offer a competitive base salary and a very comprehensive benegits package.
The Business Intelligence Developer designs, develops code, tests, and delivers solutions based on pre-defined requirements. The incumbent will be developing SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS), including Report Models, using Microsoft Business Intelligence Development Studio 2008, and Microsoft Office SharePoint Services (MOSS) 2007 solutions.
• Design, develops, tests, documents, and implements SSAS, SSRS, and SharePoint solutions based on design documentation provided by BI department
• Participate in quality assurance and testing activities.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a related field requiredor 5 years related experience.
• At least 5 years of report and Report Model development experience with Microsoft's SQL Server Reporting Services 2005/2008 (SSRS) using Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) against SQL Server Analysis Services or SQL Server databases.
• At least 5 years of development experience with Microsoft's SQL Server Analysis Services 2005/2008 (SSAS) using Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS).
• Knowledge of MDX statements and functions to create complex calculations
• At least 5 years of database experience with SQL Server 2005/2008 including client tools such as Microsoft's SQL Server Management Studio.
• At least 3 year of experience using Microsoft Office SharePoint Services 2007 (MOSS) and its Business Intelligence's components, in particular, deployment and hosting of SSRS reports and Report Models in Integrated Mode, and Excel Services.
• MOSS 2007/WSS 3.0 web part development and basic SharePoint Administration (site collection, content management, workflow, list)
• Data warehouse's modeling, design, and development experience is preferred.