Exclamation Unanswered: Major Security Issue with 2007 Access Help!

I have an access database that was designed in 2000 version and it had userlevel permissions. I was the admn user.

Well, I have updated my office to 2007, and now when I logon to try and change permissions, it reads I am NOT the administrator and logout and login as the administrator.

I am really confused as I am the administrator and this is really a problem.

Any advice on how to correct this will be appreciated.

Are you using a shortcut to open the database using the command line switch to specify the correct work group file?

If not, try that.
    Boyd Trimmell aka HiTechCoach HiTechCoach.com (free access stuff)
    Microsoft MVP - Access Expert
    BPM/Accounting Systems/Inventory Control/CRM
    Programming: Nine different ways to do it right, a thousand ways to do it wrong.
    Binary--it's as easy as 1-10-11

No, i have opened the database directly in 2007. i logon as the admin but when i go to do anything such as decode the database to make it a 2007 format it tells me i am not the owner, when indeed i am.

Its very strange when i logon as the admin some permissions say user/owner unknown but on my previous version of access it does not appear that way. i cannot run certain reports now that i am using 2007 because it says i do not have permission. i tried to change permissions but it says i am not the owner when indeed i am. keep in mind this all worked on my older version. thanks!!!