Unanswered: YOU NEED TO PRESS "Refresh" to see again the query results, is any way appear results

I build a rent a car site, but I want during quoteGet/book procedure, when press BACK button in page or in browser to appear previous query data... eg after quote(many cars) go to a particular car page to book, when press BACK appear query data again...what is the trick? In my case appear

Webpage has expired

and YOU NEED TO PRESS "Refresh" to see again the query results, is any way appear results (on BACK) without Refresh button?

Quote Originally Posted by lse123 View Post
    I build a rent a car site, but I want during quoteGet/book procedure, when press BACK button in page or in browser to appear previous query data... eg after quote(many cars) go to a particular car page to book, when press BACK appear query data again...what is the trick? In my case appear

Webpage has expired

and YOU NEED TO PRESS "Refresh" to see again the query results, is any way appear results (on BACK) without Refresh button?

I think you have to make hidden fields and save all post data in hidden fields and back button when you prees this button as written back the all values post again and show you result i am not sure this is your solution but i think you have to try this