Unanswered: Transfering data

I have a problem

i have 2 tables one is std_info

which have many column like name,email,adress,date of birth, but the main column in his information is
    PHP Code:
    stnd_id,stnd_class,stnd_fees 
    and i have another table
    PHP Code:
    std_fees_staging 
    which have also many columns and main columns are
    PHP Code:
    stnd_id,stnd_class,stnd_fees 
    i want to transfer these three column data of std_info in to std_fees_staging so how do i write the query of it please suggest me the sql query of this thanks for reply

UNION allows you to combine the results from different tables. If you want to view all records(repeated) in both tables use UNION ALL :
    Code:
    SELECT stnd_id, stnd_class, stnd_fees  
       FROM std_info
         UNION
    SELECT std_fees_staging
        FROM stnd_id, stnd_class, stnd_fees
    To get row-ids from std_info which values (combination of the three values in row) isn't in std_fees_staging, i think you have to do something like this :
    Code:
    SELECT stnd_id FROM std_info
    WHERE stnd_id NOT IN (SELECT DISTINCT stnd_id FROM std_info AS std, std_fees_staging AS stdfs 
    WHERE (std.stnd_id = stdfs.stnd_id AND std.stnd_class = stdfs.stnd_class AND std.stnd_fees =stdfs.stnd_fees))
    To get row-ids from std_info which values (not combination of the three values in row, just one or more is differebt) isn't in std_fees_staging
    Code:
    SELECT stnd_id FROM std_info
    WHERE stnd_id NOT IN (SELECT DISTINCT stnd_id FROM std_info AS std, std_fees_staging AS stdfs 
    WHERE (std.stnd_id = stdfs.stnd_id OR std.stnd_class = stdfs.stnd_class OR  std.stnd_fees =stdfs.stnd_fees))
    When you find which rows not exist in both tables, you can fetch this data from std_info and insert in std_fees_staging.

If you are sure that there is no repetition and just want to transfer value of these three columns from one table to another, you can do this:

Code:
    INSERT INTO std_fees_staging(stnd_id, stnd_class, stnd_fees) SELECT stnd_id, stnd_class, stnd_fees FROM std_info

Thanks i got the solution already but very thanks to tell me cause other came this forum and get help

hey i was facing same problem. thanks for the reply i will fix it

Thank you very much for the solution. Just what I registered for

Thank you very much