Thumbs up Unanswered: Tools for manipulating Oracle Databases - colledge graduate work

Greetings colleagues,

I need help about theme mentioned in title.
    Concrete, i am elaborating SQL Developer, PremiumSoft´s NAVICAT and QuestSoftware TOAD. Point of my graduate work is to compare these three tools, highlight their individual benefits and lacks, bugs.
    So, i opened post here because i want to make little research, because most of you worked with that tools, you are using them daily based, as I do it to, but, i want that my final conclusion is based on more then one(mine) oppinion, and results that i get here would be a reference for conclusion.
    Anyone who wants to help me, by posting his/her oppinion simply say few words about tools that are mentioned in this post. What you find important to highlight, your preference of some tool, short review, bugs that you found during your work etc.
    I will be very gratefull for your help, and surely, this post, thread, would be a reference in my work. Many thanks to you all, in advance!

Best regards,

Filip
    Noli turbare circulos meos.

Cool In short...

A short reply (IMHO):

SQL Developer - Somewhat clumsy and lacking functionality, but it's FREE
    TOAD - Excellent tool but costly.
    NAVICAT - Never used it or heard about it.

Good luck!
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb

Great, thanks!
    What funcionality are missed in SQL Developer by your oppinion?
    NAVICAT is simple tool, good GUI but lack of funcionality, a lot .
    Surely, any word more about your oppinion would be great , arguments are more then welcome

Cool Squirrel SQL?

You may also want to look at: Squirrel SQL, also free.
    TOAD has several "versions", we use the 'DBA" version which allows dba functionality (vg. Browse sessions, monitor instance, etc...). Maybe the "programmers" version of TOAD has same or compatible functionality w/SQL Developer.
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb

My work is strictly with these three tools, SQL Developer, NAVICAT and TOAD. I will surely look for that, but for private use. Thx!