How do I print a full page of same label

I have a table with two fields. I want to print a full page of labels containing both fields for each record in the table. Is there a way to do this with the label wizard?

There are probably MANY ways to do this. But one way that I have used in the past is to create a table with x records in the table. Where x is the number of labels on a page. Assume there are 30 labels. Put 30 records in the table. The data that is stored in the table is irrelevant. I usually just put 1 to 30. Then create a query using the query designer. Add both tables to the query, then select the fields you want to show on the label. Make sure that there is no join between the tables.

The result of the query should be that each record from the table you want to use for labels is repeated 30 times. Then create a report that uses the query as the record source.

Unfortunately the wizards do not handle this

Here is an example:

Print Multiple Labels
    Boyd Trimmell aka HiTechCoach HiTechCoach.com (free access stuff)
    Microsoft MVP - Access Expert
    BPM/Accounting Systems/Inventory Control/CRM
    Programming: Nine different ways to do it right, a thousand ways to do it wrong.
    Binary--it's as easy as 1-10-11

Great suggestion. It worked great! Thanks.

Glad you found a solution.

Would you mimd sharing what solution you used?
    Programming: Nine different ways to do it right, a thousand ways to do it wrong.

I used the method DCKunkle recommended. I created a new table with one field and added 30 records. Then created a query containing this new table and the one with my data. The query results contained 30 duplicate records of each record in my data table. Then I created labels with 30 per page. It was a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by lpdds View Post
    I used the method DCKunkle recommended. I created a new table with one field and added 30 records. Then created a query containing this new table and the one with my data. The query results contained 30 duplicate records of each record in my data table. Then I created labels with 30 per page. It was a great idea!
    If you will check out the example I posted, it a solution using the basic method DCKunkle suggested, that shows a very flexible solution. It expands on the same basic principle of how to duplicate the records in a report without the manual effort. It will even allow one record to print a whole sheet and then next two records to each fill half the sheet. Or any combination needed.