Unanswered: multiple check boxes

i want to submit multiple check boxes as generate with records such like that

std_id std_fees std_class std_dues std_tfees
    1 2000 12 0 here check box
    and same like this more records will came from std_fees_stg table

now every check box have different value came from table but if it select multiple check boxes to take multiple fees how it will done

suppose sql query i write like this

insert into std_fees (std_id,std_class,std_dues,std_fees) data will came from std_fees_stg table where std_tfees=here is multiple check box values came from table but i don't know how to do that

Provided Answers: 59
    so you set each chedck box depending on the table data
    when you handle the form / user inpout you examine the value of each checkbox and update the data as appropriate

a web control comprises various elements one si the value another is the name.
    for a check box the value is checked or not
    the google reference should given to you before should give you enough to at least make an effort
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Quote Originally Posted by healdem View Post
    so you set each chedck box depending on the table data
    when you handle the form / user inpout you examine the value of each checkbox and update the data as appropriate

a web control comprises various elements one si the value another is the name.
    for a check box the value is checked or not
    the google reference should given to you before should give you enough to at least make an effort

user just only fee that it has june month but i want that when user check june month fee it take june month fee and add to the table
    but when user check the multiple chekboxes of student fee like june,july,august
    then it will get parse the data from check boxes and save it in the table
    again say just check boxes are use to make condition

insert into this table values (value1,value2,value3) where feecode= here the user submit one check box or multiple check box which have attach feecode
    to submit multiple feeses
    i think it has use loop but don't know how to insert data using loop