Unanswered: Holiday Sickness DB

Hi Guys

New to this forum, its been a long time since i used Access, when i was back at college, and now my work is calling for me to use it again. I have been asked to monitor holiday and sickness in my department, and have found a good base DB from another website that was open source. However i need it to have a tweaks to fit the business needs. one is being able to have a custom report range, from Staff to Date Intervals, through to just date intervals for all staff. Second is the calander that displays the people who has time booked off, we only permit two people at a time, so the calander would need to highlight any days that have more than two people off as being red. As i never had any previous training in VB, which i presume this db is mainly written in, is anybody able to pass on advise to how i can acheive the above?

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by chrisb2001; 06-23-10 at 09:01.

Since that database appears to be from here: Appointment - Event - Holiday Planner Database

you should consider posting your question on that site.
    Boyd Trimmell aka HiTechCoach (free access stuff)
    Microsoft MVP - Access Expert
    BPM/Accounting Systems/Inventory Control/CRM
    Programming: Nine different ways to do it right, a thousand ways to do it wrong.
    Binary--it's as easy as 1-10-11