Red face Unanswered: Pivot chart question - display totals

I am new to this part of the MS Excel forum, so I hope there is a easy solution to this problem.

MS 2007 Excel
    I have a pivot chart in a workbook. The data is on a separate sheet of the same workbook being feed externally through a connection to a MS Access database. The data portion is set to give me percentages and the chart to display the percentages of the data. No problem here.

What I want to do is also, display the sum of the data on the same sheet as the pivot chart. I can do this if I create another copy of the data to another sheet but this is messy and is not what I want.

Also, when I have %, I want to select 2 row criteria. When I do, because it is %, it gives me the % between the 2 row, not individually,....

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Well I figured out the first part, which is the percentage, I did this by row and it works.

Still need help with the 2nd part!

Hi,

Please can you zip and attach an example workbook with some dummy data? I always find it hard to visualise pivot table questions and they take quite a bit of work to set up from scratch!

Here is the sample spreadsheet, thanks for your help.

Again, I have the data feeding from a MS Access DB, query so the only sheets I have in the spreadsheet is for the connected query data, displayed in % and the pivot chart.

All I want is to display a row total in one cell on the sheet with the pivot chart, for which ever row is selected in the filter.

Here is the zip file
    Attached Files Attached Files

I can't open the zip file - apparently it is invalid.

That is odd. I was able to open it. I am using WINZIP version 8 which is free out on the Internet. If you still can't open, I will try another utility.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Hi,

Unfortunately I can't download and install software on my work PC.