Looking For Help - Need Database From Scratch

Hi

I am looking for an individual who is capable of creating a database and either a web interface or desktop interface for it. Database must be hosted on godaddy server (shared space, with mySQL database, linux)

I am in a meat trading business and having two offices in different parts of the worlds makes collaboration somewhat expensive and hard.

Database should reflect the following:

1. Tabs / List - Manufacturers / Processors / Traders by country (let's say south america would have tab with list of countries where clicking on the country of interest would list all manufacturers with their contact information, products and current pricing are listed)(not all manufacturers offer same products)

2. Tabs / List- product list Pork, Beef, Lamb, Pultry etc....(each should have variation of at least 50 positions) (not all manufacturers offer same products)

3. First two points above must be searchable, by region, country, product, manufacturer, and price

4. Fields such as requested price, offered price, target price must be editable since it will update on a daily basis. (changes must be seen immediately on the other end)

5. All listed parameters above should have function to add more to database.
    (continents, countries, manufacturers, products, sub products)

6. When requesting price on product such as peeled beef knuckles, interface must reflect 3 lowest prices in database along with manufacturer and country.

7. Pricing should include set parameter, either FOB (at manufacturer location) or CIF (delivered) and sort accordingly. With an option of providing both or either.

8. Must be real time or 2-3 minute delay max!!!!!!!

9. Interface should reflect alerts on price changes up or down for all products with a rule where offered price is lower than current or requested. Possible as a scrolling list or ticker.

10. Must be password protected where individual accounts should be manageable in respect to editable rights (view only, adjust prices (current, offered, requested - all at once or one individually) add or remove countries, manufacturers etc...)

11. All user log ins and changes that they do must be logged

(reports option is desired but not necessary in the begining - will discuss at meeting)

Well I understand that this is a task and a half, so please if you are up to it send me you rough estimate on time and price for consideration. I tried my best to give you an idea of what is required but there is other small things that will be discussed over the phone or a meeting upon acceptance of the deal. Obviously when we meet we will discuss all aspects and adjust offered pricing according to additional items in the project.

Thank you

Cool Per Your Request

I can do both
    Attached Files Attached Files

Smile C++/Java Developer

Hi,

I am from India, I have around 15years experience. I can do it with desk top interface.

Regards.

Sudheer

p_sudheers Can you contact me using my IM. I need some assistance merging databases which are currently on godaddy.

Apologies for hijacking the thread :-)

Cool Godaddy

What do you need