Unanswered: Search Box question

I have a search box created, but I cannot figure out how to display more than one option. The search box searches for an issue tag and displays the choice in a text box. Now, I need to display more than one option if a question has the same issue tag. Can you help?

Provided Answers: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by timdixon1976 View Post
    I have a search box created, but I cannot figure out how to display more than one option. The search box searches for an issue tag and displays the choice in a text box. Now, I need to display more than one option if a question has the same issue tag. Can you help?
    Not, I suspect, unless you can give a much more coherent explanation of what you're trying to do! What do you mean by "option?" What do you mean by "issue tag?"

Welcome to the forum!

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Sorry to be so vague. when i say option I mean the search form I created looks for an issue tag and based on that tag it displays the question and answer. My problem lies that an issue tag can apply to more than one question (option). How do I get all the "options" to display? I have attached my form. Also, thanks for the welcome!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 19
    Sorry, Tim, but your second post is really no clearer to me than your first.

It's always a good idea to give your version of Access when posting a question, but really, really important when attaching a copy of your database! You're apparently using either Access 2007 or 2010, which many members here, including myself, don't run. Files using these formats are impossible for these members to run, and downloading them is a waste of time.

Hopefully someone who does run one of these versions will come along and take a look at your app!

Good luck!

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Here is the OP's attached database converted to 2000 format.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Boyd Trimmell aka HiTechCoach HiTechCoach.com (free access stuff)
    Microsoft MVP - Access Expert
    BPM/Accounting Systems/Inventory Control/CRM
    Programming: Nine different ways to do it right, a thousand ways to do it wrong.
    Binary--it's as easy as 1-10-11