Hello folks. I live the life of a CSR over at Arvixe LLC. I've come here to share my knowledge as well as learn from those already here.

I've primarily been focused on the Linux side of things for years, but now with the rise in popularity of Windows servers I need to branch out and learn as much as I can.

I've never been much of a coder. I believe the most complicated thing I ever managed to create was a calculator in VB. ASP.NET is equivalent to Chinese to me. I just don't get it. However, I'm trying to learn what I can.

Right now I'm currently tackling a project on a test server to set up Microsoft's Web Deploy. I have it installed and it works, but I find myself struggling with the more complicated aspects of it (anything that involves coding for instance) and there are a few quirks I need to work out. If anyone has knowledge of Web Deploy or can point me in the direction to some good tutorials/tips/hints/etc. I'd greatly appreciate it.

I really like the concept of Web Deploy and I know a number of customers would benefit from it as well.

Anyway, glad to be here. You should be seeing quite a bit of me around anything that involves MSSQL and IIS.