Unanswered: Instance aborted automatically

hi,

i am using db2 9.5 version. when i start running application, i am getting the below error.

58004(-901)[IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/AIX64] SQL0901N The SQL statement failed because of a non-severe system error. Subsequent SQL statements can be processed. (Reason "bad opcode".) SQLSTATE=58004

can anyone advice on this...

Index data consistency problem toleration is higher
    In Version 9.5, when an index is no longer consistent, an error message (SQL0901N ) is returned to the application instead of the database and instance being brought down.

When the error message is returned, you can use the INSPECT command or the db2inspect API to do online checking for the cause of the index inconsistency, while still allowing other applications access to those database objects not being evaluated. This type of error toleration is enabled only for regular indexes, on both partitioned and nonpartitioned tables, and for indexes on multidimensional clustering indexes. This type of error toleration is not enabled for multidimensional clustering block indexes, composite block indexes, spatial indexes, and XML indexes.
    DB2 9.5/9.7 on Unix/AIX 6.1/Linux

thanks markham

You may consider opening a PMR if this error is unresolved.

Thanks this was very helpful