Unanswered: Updating Access Database - Stock Market

Hey all, getting pretty close to finishing off the database. At the moment I have gotten most of the calculations done to generate the relevant reports. I'm going to be populating the database soon as well, but before I do that, there is one very important thing that needs to be done.

This database has to be maintained on a daily basis, so the SharePrice for each company has to be updated everyday; the way it is done at the moment on the Excel spreadsheet that is being replaced by this database is by using a VBA macro, which loads data from another spreadsheet, onto Excel sheet and then updates all the days at once.

I have attached the table structure of my database, there is an excel spreadsheet which holds the last trade SharePrice for the 64 companies. The information would be updated in the Historical_Stock_Data table.

This information is derived from Yahoo finance, was wondering if there was a way to even automate that process according to time?

I'm a total Novice at VBA; but can manipulate code to work the way I want it to if I know what its used for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Database relationship.JPG