Unanswered: Try to use LogDigger to digger ase's log

LogDigger™ is a powerful tool for Sybase ASE serials databases, allowing administrators to easily locate changes in the database, enabling sophisticated data analyses, and providing undo capabilities to rollback logical data corruptions or user errors.

syslogs stores all operation records which modify database. Sybase does not provide tool to read and anlyse syslogs. Sometime DBA want to know what stored in the syslogs, like operate record to a table, to a transaction etc. It presents xactid,op columns when we query on syslogs table, which can’t be read. Senior dba can use dbcc log to get details, but dbcc log command is difficult to master and the result also not easy to read. So LogDigger filled the blank of syslogs translater.

LogDigger can also be leveraged for:

Ex post facto auditing of DML statements, the order in which transactions were committed and the user responsible for the updates.
    Historical analysis of data access patterns for database tuning and capacity planning.
    LogDigger directly accesses the Sybase redo logs, which are complete records of all activities performed on the database, and the associated data dictionary, which is used to translate internal object identifiers and types to external names and data formats. Each row contains a SQL UNDO statement, which can be used to rollback the change, and SQL REDO statement, which details the original operation. LogDigger can translate to a flat file.

1、Double click on LogDigger
    2、Click ConnectDB Button
    3、Input login name, password, and ASE server name
    then click OK button to login, click Cancel button to exit.
    4、Please select the database to be anlysed, default db is master。默认登陆数据库为master
    5、Click Setting button,set the option
    6、Click ReadLog button
    7、Click TranLog button,to translate syslogs
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nobody interested it?

Provided Answers: 4
    People tend to ignore spammers. Since your post looks suspiciously like spam, there aren't any replies. If you want to seel/promote your product, place ads.
    I'm not crazy, I'm an aeroplane!

It will be a shareware.

Sorry for replay delay!
    Tool about Logdigger does work with 15!
    The log structure of ase does not changed

About logdigger

If you want to know more information about logdigger, you can contact me with msn.
    My msn: hobbylu@msn.com