* Crystal Reports being run via ASP code & IIS
* Very intermittent error, cant find pattern - appears sometimes & not others.
* With some testing, found after a while or after running several diff crystal reports it seems to come good again OR when restart IIS (eg: Start -> Services -> 'IIS Admin Service' - restart).
* hourly auto updates are being done by IT on the server, not sure what changes/updates took place just before the problem started,
but customer does recall Crystal Reports was upgraded, think from version 9 to 11, so can dump into Excel. However this may have been some time ago.
Any ideas please?
* tried remapping datasource in all reports
* noticed many temp tables in code, some were changed to table variables
Relevant Software on Server:
* CR 8.5 (not in Start Menu though)
* CR 9 Developer
* CR 11 Developer
* Win Server 2003 SP2
Last edited by shell_l_d; 08-04-10 at 02:27.
Reason: Added list of software on server...