The existing that suspect database of sql server 2005 . Mdf and. Ldf file, this database has no backup, the database is found in the production of questionable status, can not be used to query the database and then get another machine to try to recover, I re A database of the same name and the database, and then stop the database service, then the bad that came in the database mdf file replacement, then the database into emergency mode and single-user state, and then dbcc checkdb (query database), dbcc checkdb (question database, repair_allow_data_loss) repair the database, but news reports database 824, a logical i / o error, efficacy results are not correct, tell me how to put the extracted data in the database

MedImg the DBCC results.
CHECKDB on the database 'MedImg' found 0 allocation errors and 0 consistency errors.
Message 824, Level 24, State 2, Line 1
SQL Server detected a logical consistency-based I / O error checksum is incorrect (should be: 0x723209f2, but the actual order: 0x722a11c2).
In the file 'D: \ database \ MedImg.mdf' in the position offset 0x00000000082000 in database ID 7 page (one sixty-five) read during the implementation,
The error occurred. SQL Server error log or system event log may provide other sources for more detailed information. This is a serious threat to the integrity of the database error conditions,
Must be corrected immediately. Please perform a full database consistency check (DBCC CHECKDB). This error can be caused by many factors; For more information, see SQL Server Books Online.