Unanswered: design a report template

So here is the deal, i am trying to design a report template. When the report is ran it will only use one person's information at a time. For example if i double click on the report and it will ask for age, i will input a number and the report is designed to list all the information of that person who is the age i put in. There are certain fields that aren't used by all the people in the list. Is there a way that whenever a field is not being used that it is automatically deleted and everything under it moves up, so the report will look better and not have big gaps in it.

Thanks

Provided Answers: 14
    You'll probably have to dynamically build the report, or to select one report among a set of different models. To me, a better approach would consist in using Excel (through Automation) as a report system.
    Have a nice day!

Without seeing the report my comments may not be appropriate. I would look inot Can Grow and Can Shrink. If a field is Null and the control (textbox, combo, sub report, etc.) is set to Shrink it would not take up any space in the report.

Also, the report can be based on All people and when the report is opened with DoCmd.OpenReport you can use the Where parameter to limit the data to a certain age or certain person.

Thanks DCKunkle, your suggestion worked perfectly. I can't believe i didnt try the Can Shrink option before. Thanks though.