Hello I work as a technology consultant for MSP Technologies, this morning I had one of our medical offices call me and request some help with their sql database, so here I am turning to the experts. :-)

I noticed mostly developer type questions in here so if I am posting this in the wrong place I apologize, I am new to your forum.

The medical office that called had a 3rd party medical app that lets them input client data and store pdf, word and excel files that they can then retrieve from the database with this app.

They would like to get away from this 3rd party app which they have used to manage about 50,000 records in a 40Gb database and find a new front end to their database that allows them the same functionality.

This new front end would need to allow them to input client data, search client data and input and retrieve pdfs, word docs, and excel files.

I am reluctant to give them a full blown sql management tool for fear they may accidentally drop or modify a table or database and loose important data, these folks are doctors and not technicians. But I would like to supply them with a solution to their needs. Perhaps some of you have developed such and app or can point me in the right direction to someone that has or a gpl or commercial app that can do what they need.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. The best way to reach me is via email at info@msptechnologies.com, so if you could please send me a solution I would be in your debt. Also I will try and check back on this forum later today. Thank you for taking the time to read this.