Unanswered: Separates variable by spaces

Hi!

I'm new to Java, so I don't have to much experience with Java. This is a basic question, I want to know how separate a variable by spaces. For example:
    you have 1234, so the program should print 1 2 3 4. I'm not very good with english, so I tried to ask as well as I could. If you know how, please tech me how, Thnks is advance.

Java Developer here

Hi bolanta48,

I'm a Java Developer and I think for something like that you need to be clear with what your outcomes/test cases are.

For example, will you ALWAYS have a single digit number spat out from the string?
    ie 12345 will give 1 2 3 4 5
    not 12 3 45

And will your inputs ALWAYS be numbers?

If you're always going to have single digit outputs, I'd suggest just converting the number into a String or char[] and then using a char walker.

Anyway... my 2cents

I agree bolanta48. and since this is my first tine on JAva. I suggest that you go to other threads as well. and thank you to your suggestion, I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Al_RelEZ_Al View Post
    Hi bolanta48,

I'm a Java Developer and I think for something like that you need to be clear with what your outcomes/test cases are.

For example, will you ALWAYS have a single digit number spat out from the string?
    ie 12345 will give 1 2 3 4 5
    not 12 3 45

And will your inputs ALWAYS be numbers?

If you're always going to have single digit outputs, I'd suggest just converting the number into a String or char[] and then using a char walker.

Anyway... my 2cents
    Thanks Al_RelEZ_Al,

The program should output any digits; 1234, 2343, 4533. The important is how to separate by spaces.