Unanswered: MS Excel Tutorials

Hi,

I am getting back to teaching this Fall and am planning on using Excel for most of my record keeping, graphing etc. When I got into the program a day ago I realized my Excel skills have really deteriorated.

Anybody know a good Excel tutorial online that would help me get back to speed?

Thanks

Chad

I was wondering what scripts do in excel?

Quote Originally Posted by brosius4 View Post
    Hi,

I am getting back to teaching this Fall and am planning on using Excel for most of my record keeping, graphing etc. When I got into the program a day ago I realized my Excel skills have really deteriorated.

Anybody know a good Excel tutorial online that would help me get back to speed?

Thanks

Chad
    Chad,

I like these simple screen shot tutorials. They cover all the basics and some more advanced ways to use Excel. Hope this helps...

Kari

Its really hard to find decent MS Excel tutorials these days so I`m glad to have come across this info.

Thanks.

The trick with Excel is matching specific tools to your needs. Find the resident Excel wizard at your school and ask what functions they use in Excel. With that information, youtube is full of tutorials on specific functions.

Pivot Tables are always a popular subject.

Thumbs up here is your answer

hi dude.. i hope you will like this Tutorial as i am using this simple and highly impressive site for my excel tutorial and now i am a professional in excel just because of this ... hop you like it . i have one more for you.. if you like it i will post that address as well
    Last edited by tami1; 09-06-10 at 05:53.

I was doing some research a while back on some tricky excel formulas and came across this guy name Mike Girvin and I have to say that his YouTube video's are extremely informative. He is a bit quirky, but very good. Here is his YouTube channel link: YouTube - ExcelIsFun's Channel Hope this helps!

I was doing some research a while back on some tricky excel formulas and came across this guy name Mike Girvin and I have to say that his YouTube video's are extremely informative. He is a bit quirky, but very good. Here is his YouTube channel link: YouTube - ExcelIsFun's Channel Hope this helps!

Thanks much for this link.. it helps a lot for me..

Smile Thanks

Thanks you very much for this link

Thanks to Cashdivakari & besby49 for the links to the screen shot tuts & the You Tube tuts for Excel. They have been really helpful. I was pulling my hair out, but now hopefully I won't go bald...

Thumbs up

blog.contextures.com is a good place for Excel Tuts.

Hi
    I have looked through the tutorials but I cannot get this right
    I am trying to add a formula so that column c = the sum of column a + b
    I have tried but keep getting a sort of code in column c
    I know this should be easy but cannot figure out
    Can anyone here supply me with how I need to structure the code

Thanks

Spam magnet
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.