Unanswered: Is it possible to add page number in a report based on Employee ID ?

Dear All,
    I am stuck with not being able to add page number in a report based on the Employee ID. This is the scenario:

I have a form from where I run a report for all employees based on their ID. For example, the total number of pages on the report is 10, and the total number of employees is 5, which means each employee has 2 pages of reports.

I would like to know whether it is possible for the page number to appear based on the number of pages that relates to each employee i.e. if michael has 2 pages of reports then on those two pages the page number should say like Page 2 of 2 and not page 2 of 10.

I hope I have managed to explain myself. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Love begets Love, Help Begets Help

As long as you have done a group by based on your employee id, you can go into the section manager. Highlight the section for the group footer. You can select "reset page number" (or something like that, I'm not in front of my work computer). I had to do the same thing for employee letters before.