Need to advertise a cloud computing startup on dbforums

I would like to advertise an exciting cloud computing start-up under the 'Internet Services' section in dbforums footer.

Would the administration be interested, if so, how much do you expect?

Kind regards,
    Yousaf

I believe that those sites are affiliated with iNET rather than advertising real estate, however I am but a humble moderator and not employed by iNET or any associated companies so cannot say for sure.

I will move your thread to a forum monitored by the iNET admin. If you have heard nothing within a day please inform me by private message and I will contact the admin personally.
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Quote Originally Posted by pootle flump View Post
    I believe that those sites are affiliated with iNET rather than advertising real estate, however I am but a humble moderator and not employed by iNET or any associated companies so cannot say for sure.

I will move your thread to a forum monitored by the iNET admin. If you have heard nothing within a day please inform me by private message and I will contact the admin personally.

Thank you pootle

You should be hearing from someone at iNet in under 48 hours. Please let me know if you haven't heard from them by then.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Personal Assistant Service

We're a YC startup trying to help our users optimise their cloud spend, ... We want to understand how the market is segmented from you, our ... less than 100% of your computing into the cloud in the first place. .... Names Advertising.

virtual-assistants-servicescom