Unanswered: how to prepare DB2 connection string for Biztalk server DB2 adapter

I have Biztalk server 2009 and it has DB2 Adapter to connect DB2 server. I have 2 DB2 environments :
    1. DB2/iSeries (AS400)
    2. DB2/NT (developer version on windows 2003 server)

When I cofigure Biztalk Server DB2 Adapter, it ask me to enter below connection string parameters and I don't know how to get there parameter: (below including parameter explaination for DB2/as400)

a. "Initial catalog", type the name of the AS/400 RDBNAME. Typically, this is the name of the IBM iSeries (AS/400) system.

b. "Package collection", type the name of the AS/400 library in which the packages for the provider are created and stored.

c. "Default schema", type the default schema name. Typically, this is the name of the AS/400 library in which the tables are accessed.

d. "Default qualifier", type the name of the default qualifier.

---If the library that hosts the tables differs from the library that is specified in the default schema, the Default qualifier box should contain the name of the library that hosts the table. This value is used as the second value in a three-part naming scheme.

---If the library that hosts the table is the same as the default schema, leave this box blank.

I guess this miscrosoft OLE DB connection need above parameters.
    I have below parameters
    1. server name
    2. database name
    3. instance name
    4. username
    5. password
    6. port number

how to fill connection string parameter using my parameter ?
    How to get default schemas, .....

thanks
    Gary

I knew only Microsoft OLE DB DB2 provider required these parameters when connect to DB2 server. I just don't know how to get parameters, "Default qualifier", "Default Schema" and "Package Collection" from DB2 server.

Any info are welcome.
    Like which forums is best suitable for this question,...
    thanks
    Gary