Unanswered: migration with HADR/TSA setup

Has anyone migrated from v9.1 to v9.5 or higher with HADR/TSA and can share their migration procedure?

Here is some info for upgrading DB2, it includes the additional steps for a HADR env:

Best practices for upgrading DB2 servers - IBM DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows

Yes, this one has info about migrating env with HADR but not with HADR+TSA. The only info I was able to find about migrating with TSA is here:
    IBM DB2 9.5 Information Center for Linux, UNIX, and Windows

When you upgrade from DB2 Database for Linux, UNIX®, and Windows Version 9 to IBM Data Server Version 9.5, or from Version 9.5 to a later version, you cannot use db2haicu to to migrate your cluster configuration. To migrate a cluster configuration, you must perform the following steps:
    - Delete the existing cluster domain (if one exists)
    - Upgrade the database server
    - Create a new cluster domain using db2haicu

Hi Bella,

have you already upgraded your Servers? We are planning to run a database with HADR+TSA and i'ld appreciate if you share your experiences with the upgrade.

I'ld also drop the existing Cluster for the Upgrade and recreate it afterwards. You should check if the DB2 Installer upgrades the TSA-Components.

Cheers
    nvk

I'm not going to do the actual migration. I was just asking if someone had done it and knows what's involved. Sorry, can't help here...

flatheads laurify

The integrated HADR+TSA solution was only supported from V9.5 and onwards.