Post Database Normalization help required

I am new to the forums.

I have a table with me (Table.png) which I need to Normalize till 3rd normal form. I have normalized it but I am sure I have not done it correctly. Can anyone please help me out here?

I have attached the images of all the three normal forms to which I have converted the table.

Please help me out here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Table.png   First NF.JPG   Second NF.JPG   Third NF.JPG  

out on a limb
    Think about it
    you have identified 4 tables

I think your terminolgy.tables names may be iffy
    but as I see it
    you need a table for:-
    products (everything to do with the product (its name, part number, etc BUT NOT the quantity))
    countries (identifies the country where this warehouse is a suggestion is to use the 2 or 3 digit ISO country code + name, use the code as the PK and FK in warehouse)
    warehouse stores everything to do with this warehouse its name, address, telephone etc and the country code which is a fk to countries
    ProductsInWarehouse which is an intersection table of product and warehouse and would also store the quantity for that product in that warehouse
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

hi healdem,

Thank you very much for the solution. I will do the normalisation on the lines mentioned by you.