Unanswered: Date entry that refers to same day and month for every year

I would like to enter dates in a table that refer to public holidays (same day and month for every year) such as christmas day 25/12/xxxx so I dont have to keep changing the year in these dates after the 1st of January.

Provided Answers: 14
    What's the question and what kind of problem do you want to solve?
    Have a nice day!

Sorry for not framing the question. My db is an appointments system for an engineer to go to peoples homes every 10 months to service their gas boiler problem is that engineers are on holiday over the xmas period and various public holidays. I have worked round this by a query which checks the 10 month due date against a table with the holiday dates in it and if it finds a duplicate it adds 2 weeks to the 10 month date when the engineers are back from hoilday. My question is at the moment I have to update this table every year to reflect what year it is i.e. this year xmas is 25/12/2010 next year I have to manually change it to 25/12/2011 is there a way to automate this process?

Provided Answers: 14
    Several calendars in different formats are available for download. It all depends on the country you're in (holidays vary from one country to another). Try Google "calendar of holidays".
    Have a nice day!

Thanks sinndho found calender that projects holidays your a star.