Unanswered: Need last three values of the same control on a form

E.g I'm entering the current pulse rate of a patient, but for refernce would like to have last three values alongside, how is it possible without clicking back navigation button. Thanks to you guys in advance!!!

Provided Answers: 59
    easiest way

have a continuous form with the ste/time of recording, the pulse and patient ID
    set the sort order to date/time DESCending
    show 3 rows in te continuosu form
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Provided Answers: 19
    Actually recording patient vital signs like this would normally involve two tables with a one-to-many relationship. The one-side being the table with the patient's name, ID, etc, and the many side being a table holding the patient ID, date/time and vital signs.

You'd then have a main form based on the one-side table and a sunform based on the many-side table.

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Thanks my problem...

Thanks for your replies, I couldn't actually figure out how continous form would work here.
    I have
    Registration Table( RegistrationID)- Patient visit Table (VisitID,RegistrationID, Date)- vitals&Bloodtest values table;Vitals&Blood tests(VisitID, and other parameters) are a subform of visit table which inturn is a subform of Registration. parameters change in each visit (e.g BP, wt, p blood sugar etc.)but remain same in the registration ( e.g age, sex, add etc.)
    Now what I need is along side the current value box , which I am going to fill, the last 3 or 5 values of same parameters. perhaps theres a query if I put in a text box may fetch the last value and like wise..., Please help!, Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails relationshiptable.gif  

Provided Answers: 59
    Missinglinqs suggestion is the one I'd go for
    have your main form with all the detials
    have a sub form, a coninuous form, which display the last 3 records for that patient.
    how you design that is up to you, but there is no reason why you cannot have a sub sub report.
    after all what youa re talkign about is presentation fo the data.
    the alternative is to say have an unbound listbox and stuff the last 3 test results into that each time the patient ID changes and the current record changes
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton