cobol related query

Hi

I have a small requirement in pro*cobol. I want to list entire data from database table using my cobol program.For eg. I have a db table called program table(fields --> prog_no, prog_name) in which it contains around 100 records. Using cobol program I want to display on the screen all these 100 records using function keys(scroll up and scroll down).

Kavitha

Question Cobol Query

Hi
    I have a small requirement in pro*cobol. I want to list entire data from database table using my cobol program.For eg. I have a db table called program table(fields --> prog_no, prog_name) in which it contains around 100 records. Using cobol program I want to display on the screen all these 100 records using function keys(scroll up and scroll down).
    Kavitha

Create a dialog box with the appropriate controls and use the resource editor to bind that control to your application. Define the table access as you normally would inside the Data Division, then add an 88 level redefine to map the table to the bound control.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.