Unanswered: About Microsoft SQL Server

My friend says that Microsoft SQL Server is very easy and easy to manage...is it correct? shall i do it?

Yes and no. Depends what you want to do. It is easier than many others, though there are even easier options out there but they might not be suitable.
    I would say it offers an excellent balance of manageability and performance and works very well "out of the box".
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

I agree, out of the box it offers pretty easy manageability, etc. It also depends on what you plan on doing with it. A lot of times SQL Server is installed to support a specific application. The application will create all the dbs, tables, procs, etc and all you ultimately may need to do is setup basic maintenance plans and monitor basic metrics, etc.

That being said, it is a powerful system, and you can do a lot whether you want to create applications, translate data, or augment existing data management systems.

So from a basic management standpoint, you are going to have different experiences depending on what you are using it for. Keep in mind too, there are a ton of resources (just like this forum) both from users and the MSFT that you can leverage to learn more and fix issues, etc.

Good Luck,
    RG