Unhappy Unanswered: Issue while loading the database

Hi,

I facing the below issue while refreshing the UAT from Prod.

Oct 8 10:15:55 2010: A00: SYBMULTBUF ERROR: uncompress(): Input data corrupted
    Oct 8 10:15:55 2010: Backup Server: 4.139.2.22: [105] The 'uncompress' call failed for device '/opt/SYBASE/dbdump/pssi_100810' with error number 0 (Success). Refer to your operating system documentation for further details. Look for 'Oct 8 10:15:55 2010: A00: SYBMULTBUF ERROR: ' in the backup server errorlog for additional information from SYBMULTBUF.
    Oct 8 10:15:55 2010: Backup Server: 6.32.2.3: /opt/SYBASE/dbdump/pssi_100810: volume not valid or not requested (server: , session id: 5.)
    Oct 8 10:15:55 2010: Backup Server: 1.14.2.4: Unrecoverable I/O or volume error. This DUMP or LOAD session must exit.

Can any one please help me what action I need to take?

Provided Answers: 4
    Is the dumpfile created with compression? Try loading it without the compression-option.
    I'm not crazy, I'm an aeroplane!

Issue While loading database: Resolved

Thanks ....

Issue is resolved. The issue was of about the disk space in directory. Because of less space, there was no room in buffer to uncompress the dump file. I removed some of non-usable files from directory and reloaded it.

Quote Originally Posted by kalka View Post
    Thanks ....

Issue is resolved. The issue was of about the disk space in directory. Because of less space, there was no room in buffer to uncompress the dump file. I removed some of non-usable files from directory and reloaded it.

How did you determine this? I am having the same error although it looks like there is plenty of space on that volume...