If you are a Financial Reporting Analyst whose experience includes reporting off the Hyperion software within a global organization – OR

If you are an IT professional with a strong background in accounting/finance and reporting, we have a full-time position in central Florida for your consideration.

Note that visa sponsorship is not currently available.

Contact dbarber@nichetech.com

The hiring company is one with whom we have excellent relations. Two professionals we recently placed with this client have this to say about that experience:

"I was very satisfied with the service I received from Niche, and the professionalism of the staff. What I liked best was the way Dan constantly kept me informed, and that he negotiated a very good package for me. Upon my hiring, I felt I had received the best offer possible. In addition, I received excellent background information on the people that would be interviewing me so I was very prepared for the interviews. I also liked how Dan worked with me to create an alternative solution that resulted in my being hired sooner than later. I recommend Niche."

“The services provided by Niche were very professional and excellent. Dan went out of the way to make my transition very stress-free and smooth. I really enjoyed working with him, his professional behavior, and he always kept me updated. I definitely recommend Niche.”

The hiring company is stable, has been in business more than 40 years, serves more than 300,000 customers worldwide, and employs nearly 8,000 people in 42 countries. This is an exceptional opportunity that includes challenge, growth, career path, a competitive salary, a bonus program, and comprehensive benefits package.

The position

This position provides executive management with enterprise financial performance reports, consolidated forecasts and budgets, and ad hoc analyses to evaluate performance against strategy.
• You will prepare and analyze monthly consolidated financial statements tracking key drivers and performance metrics
• Coordinate the consolidation of functional submissions for forecasts and operational plans
• Prepare and analyze cash flow reports and participate in the planning and forecasting of cash flow
• Develop and maintain SOPs and desktop procedures for planning and reporting processes, and prepare ad-hoc management analyses and forecasts

Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance – MBA strongly preferred
• 4-6 years experience in finance or accounting
• Financial reporting experience in a global organization using Hyperion and/or SAP – includes currency conversions
• Experience applying accounting and finance principles to business operations
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Able to meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Able to work effectively both as a team member and independently
• Advanced MS Excel proficiency with experience creating macros, pivot tables, etc.
• Experience with MS Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)