Question Unanswered: Paradox version used, how to tell

We have an old application developed using Paradox for DOS. Unfortunately we threw out our original Paradox software and runtime disks. I want to buy replacement versions but I cannot remember which version of Paradox for DOS the application was written in.

In there anyway to tell which version of Paradox for DOS my application runs under?

the "time" of the date/time stamp on the files is the version, for Paradox DOS.. and if you need replacement disks, I'm usually the first place to look..
    --
    Steven Green - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

http://www.OasisTradingPost.com

Oasis Trading Post
    - Collectibles and Memorabilia
    - Vintage Lego Sets and Supplies
    - and Paradox Support, too

I have 2 different versions of the application. One set all have timestamps of 3:52 PM and the other set all have random/actual timestamps.

Is it possible that I can send you these files and maybe you can tell which version of Paradox they will run under? Once I know the correct version, I would be very interested in obtaining replacement disks.

I do have a full set of Paradox for DOS 3.0 5.25" floppy disks but no drive to read them with.

I believe my code was written for v3.5 but it is possible that I upgraded to either 4.0 or even 4.5.

you were supposed to stop using PdoxDOS 3.x in 1992.. 3.x memory management is totally incompatible with a modern Windows-based machine.. many people who upgrade their tables to 4.x format after many years of 3.x use will have damaged tables and data loss.. not trying to scare you, just informing you of something that I've had to repeat countless times over the years..

the upgrade is simple, and the results usually seamless.. download 3x-to-4x.zip and 4xGuide.zip from my downloads page.. grad a cheap version of PdoxWIN from my sales page, or from ebay, and I can legally "downgrade" you to PdoxDOS 4.02..
    --
    Steven Green - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

http://www.OasisTradingPost.com

Oasis Trading Post
    - Collectibles and Memorabilia
    - Vintage Lego Sets and Supplies
    - and Paradox Support, too