POSITION WILL BE EXTENDED BUT MUST IDENTIFY RESOURCE BEFORE ROUTING EXTENSION
This is an EXPERT Level position...do not submit if all skills are not evident and confirmed with your candidate.
Successful candidate will assume the responsibilities of Oracle Applications DBA and performance tuner for the mission critical Oracle eBusiness suite application. Along with other DBAs on the team the candidate will provide 24x7 technical / administrative role in the area of database administration, performance tuning, and maintenance of the Multi- Node Oracle Financials application system, as well as assist with tuning, documentation and other support activities. Skill requirements include solid knowledge and experience of Oracle Applications and core DBA duties.
Candidate should have knowledge in the following areas:
1) Proficient with Oracle database 10g with RAC and Dataguard.
2) Proficient with Oracle eBusiness suite 11.5.10.
3) In-depth knowledge of Oracle Applications technology stack, including architecture, installation, configuration, maintenance, cloning and patching procedures.
4) Extensive performance tuning skills.
5) Good knowledge on RMAN, Veritas Netbackup, Shadow Image, etc.
Oracle 10g DBA experience
Oracle Apps DBA experience on 11.5.10 or above
Oracle 10g RAC experience
Oracle Dataguard experience
Database Performance tuning
Unix on Sun Solaris
If you decide that you want to pursue this position, Please fill the below information and send it along with your MS Word formatted resume.