Question Unanswered: Can we get DB2 9.1 FP4 installation kit in the form of rpm files for Linux environmen

Hi All,

DB2 v9.1 FP4

Currently in our application we are using DB2 v8.1 FP 12 on red-hat Linux 3 platform, installation kit for DB2 v8.1 FP 12 we have, that is in the form of rpm files like IBM_db2cc81-8.1.0-112.i386.rpm, IBM_db2cj81-8.1.0-112.i386.rpm etc. Our application installation process is based on the scripts and rpm files, when we execute installation scripts it install application rpm one by one. Some application rpm also configure DB2 and for that purpose they require DB2 rpm files.

Now we are planning to upgrade our application with DB2 9.1 FP 4 on red-hat 5 platform but we could not find installation kit for DB2 9.1 FP 4 in the form of rpm files. When we try to install application as our usual process along with DB2 9.1 FP 4 through installation scripts, application rpm needed DB2 rpm files.

Anybody knows where I can get DB2 rpm files in the DB2 9.1 FP 4 installation kit or can we get DB2 9.1 FP4 installation kit in the form of rpm files for Linux environment.

I downloaded IBMTivoliDirectoryServerV6.2 and I got DB2 software along with that I got DB2 9.1 FP 4 installation kit.

Thanks
    AnuragR

Provided Answers: 1
    I don't think DB2 9 and newer versions are available in RPM format.