Unanswered: Pivot Chart question

Hello,

I have a database which has several charts, each with 3 different data fields. I changed the criteria for one of the fields in each query that the charts run off of, and the field has disappeared off of the chart!

Is there an easy way to get this back?

Here is what I am running in to:
    This field is called "Productivity"
    Now, when I drag "Productivity" from the field list to the drop zone, it autocalcs to "Count of Productivity."
    Previously, when this happened, I would open the chart in Pivot Table view and change the name on that field to "Productivity."
    Now, when that happens, the same field in Pivot Table view already reads "Productivity" and I am unable to change anything.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Ok new question...I think I can get this if I can get it formatted right.

My old expression for Productivity was:
    Productivity: [InboundLines]/[InboundHours]

I changed it to this:
    Productivity: Iif([InboundHours]=0,"0",[InboundLines]/[InboundHours])

The second one in the query gives me the result I want, but when I drag the Productivity field onto the Pivot Chart it autocalcs to Count of Productivity, but I need it to be Sum of Productivity. It works if I take out the Iif statement, which leads me to believe it is not formatted correctly. I tried formatting the field in the query as General Number and as Fixed, neither worked. How can I get this expression to format in a way that will give me my sum in the chart instead of a count?

Never mind I got it, I had to change "0" to 0.